Scha Alyahya’s Style Picks
1. If I were to pick one talented Malaysian designer, it would have to be Alia Bastamam. Her ethereal creations are something every woman would dream to have in their wardrobe.
2. Like any accessory, less is often more with rings. My absolute go-to is Bvlgari B.Zero1, a true statement that celebrates eternity and modernity.
3. I just couldn’t do without facial wipes, especially right after work! Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes is merciless on make-up yet gentle on my skin.
4. One of my prized handbags this season is the Gucci 1955 Horsebit bag. It’s practical, and above all, versatile as it marries a formal and casual look.
5. Florence is a beloved city of mine for its historical architecture and natural beauty. The sun setting over the Arno river is something you can’t forget, and not to mention the glorious food!
6. Never underestimate the power of a good pair of jeans! Dressed up or dressed down, the right pair of denim will get you covered every time.
7. I’m currently into collecting headbands since it was re-introduced for Prada Spring/Summer ’20. This bubblegum pink satin version is a must-have!
8. I love to experiment with fashion. Statements sleeves, structured shoulders, or better yet, taking the boudoir trend out of the bedroom.
9. My favourite fashion read has to be Iris Apfel: Accidental Icon. This book perfectly captures the 96-year-old fashion icon’s wittiness and unapologetic style.
10. YSL Beauté Top Secrets Instant Moisture Glow is my holy grail because it delivers instant hydration to my skin, keeping it moisturised and glowing all day long.