It is time to reconnect with yourself! Or create cherished moments with loved ones. Get creative and whip up the most unexpected dessert. Concoct the perfect caffeinated drink for the little house party, toast with a good cup of coffee while catching up on video calls with friends, or send a loved one a virtual beverage with heart-shaped coffee art. You choose!
The newly relaunched Nespresso Barista Creations flavoured coffee range is crafted to achieve the perfect balance between roasted coffee notes and sweet indulgence. You may choose to savour between these three signature step-by-steps of the delicious Vanilla Éclair, Caramel Crème Brulée or Cocoa Truffle. Or create your very own coffee indulgence. These suggested recipes will surely inspire both you and your loved ones to awaken the barista within.
SHARE A VIRTUAL COFFEE WITH COLLEAGUES
We may be going through a time of distance for now but you can still stay connected with your colleagues online. Give a dash of flavour to your virtual coffee break by brewing your own with our signature Caramel Crème Brulée Latte recipe. Featuring BARISTA CREATIONS’ Caramel Crème Brulée in the mix, savour the rich and creamy taste through the hints of caramel softening the roasted notes of this Latin American Arabica espresso.
Salted Caramel Syrup (Monin)
Optional: Caramel Pudding (Marigold)
1. Pour 2.5ml of Monin Salted Caramel Syrup into recipe glass
2. Optional: 1/2 cup caramel custard pudding of choice
3. Add 3 Nespresso ice cubes to Nespresso Recipe Cup
4. Prepare milk froth by adding in 100ml of milk and 1 ice cube in Barista – using the Cafe Viennois setting
5. Pour mixture into the cup
6. Extract 40ml of Caramel Crème Brulée coffee into the cup
7. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with caramel syrup to taste